08 April 2008

April's clergy-tax tip of the day*

If you have difficulties with the whole quarterly-estimate thing and you are married and file jointly, you can have your spouse withhold more from their checks and forego paying quarterly payments. As long as the government has it, they don't penalize you.

*this is the only day I'll have a tax-tip because I know almost nothing about taxes. And you should check this one out with your accountant. It works for us. We're getting a BIG refund this year!!

No comments: