07 September 2009

September remember #7

Last night we went for a drive and I was talking to Dennis while Annalivia was trying to talk to me. She was tired of being patient and said, "Mommy, you talk to Daddy A LOT!"


"I do talk to Daddy a lot," I said. "I don't get to talk to him very much and I get to talk to you two all the time. And he's my husband and I love to talk to him and..."


Annalivia cut me off with "He's your prince!"



It's true. :)

________________



My prince and I realized that he didn't have to work today, so we threw caution to the wind and watched a movie at 10:30 last night. It was practically a date!



________________



Annalivia has been singing "I-lee, I-lee, I-lee" lately. Finally I heard her sing, "That's for me" and it occurred to me that she was singing "The B-I-B-L-E, yes, that's the book for me..."

No comments: