01 December 2008

December Photo Project

Last year, I was too late to join in, but this year, I'm joining Rebecca from View from the Prairie Box for her annual December Photo Project. The idea is just to document December through an individual blogger's eyes.


My first photo was actually taken yesterday on the first day of Advent right before Annalivia and I walked down to church. It is just about an inch or so of the eventual five inches of snow that we got. I discovered it is futile to explain to a 3-year old who doesn't remember last year's snows that the snow that is walked in, handled, played in and laid in on the way to church eventually melts and makes one cold. Oh, well. It was a beautiful morning and an invigorating walk to church. Ah, to be blissfully unaware of consequences again...


If you want more info on the photo project, go here. And let me know you're participating so I can come visit!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that pictures! I love the bright red against the pure white. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
(I'm DPPing, too)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture. She looks great in red especially against that snow white backdrop. Good luck on the DPP!

NUSLP said...

Wow! Great picture!